MSU Softball Youth Day Camp 2014 (2nd-6th)
Price: $ 210.00
(total price may vary with additional-cost selections)
2014 MSU SOFTBALL Youth Day Camp
JUNE 16th-18th, 2014
This Day Camp is designed to be a highly instructional setting for Softball Players grades 2-6. This camp will provide thorough instruction in the areas of hitting, defense, pitching, and strength & conditioning. The camp will be instructed by the MSU softball coaching staff and MSU Softball players along with some of the top coaches throughout the southeast. Please see the attached link for more information.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
- $210 Per Athlete
- CHECK-IN: Monday, JUNE 16th (8am to 8:45am AT MSU Softball Field)
- CHECK-OUT: Wednesday, JUNE 18th (NOON AT MSU Softball Field)
- CAMP RUNS FROM 9am-4pm Each DAY AND 9am TO NOON ON THE 18th
- FOR ATHLETES ENTERING 2nd GRADE - 6th GRADE
EACH CAMPER MUST PROVIDE (THESE FORMS CAN BE FOUND ON THE 2014 CAMP FLYER YOU CAN DOWNLOAD):
1. A SIGNED PHYSICIAN'S STATEMENT OR A COPY OF A PHYSICAL WITHIN THE LAST YEAR.
2. COMPLETED CAMP MEDICAL INFORMATION.
3. PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF APPLICANT STATEMENT.