- Due to NCAA transfer rules, sat out the entire 2010-11 season after coming to Mississippi State from UTEP.
- Started all 33 games for UTEP and was fourth in scoring (9.8), first in rebounds (6.7) and tops with 70 blocks and 27 steals.
- Scored in double-digits 18 times and led his team in rebounding on 10 occasions.
- Scored a career-high 23 points vs. Arkansas State (11-21-09) on 10-of-15 shooting and had a season-best 13 rebounds at Houston (1-13-10).
- Had three blocks four times and four steals twice.
- Became one of only 31 players in school history to compile nine or more double-doubles in a career, and one of only 17 to achieve the feat since 1975. Had three as a sophomore.
- Averaged 12.0 points with a .651 field-goal percentage in the C-USA Tournament to earn a spot on the all-tournament team.
- In the NCAA Tournament against Butler in the opening round, he totaled three points and four rebounds in 20 minutes.
- The Miners were 15-0 when he hit 50 percent of his shots from the floor.
- Member of the C-USA All-Freshman team after averaging 8.8 points and 8.2 rebounds in 26.8 minutes per outing to go along with his 35 blocks.
- Set a freshman school record with six double-doubles.
- Led C-USA freshmen in rebounding and was fifth overall and 72nd nationally. His 302 rebounds were a UTEP freshman mark.
- Scored a season-high 19 points twice, Oregon St. (4-3-09) & Houston(1-14-09).
- Grabbed a season-high 18 rebounds at Houston.
- Scored in double figures 15 times and had double-figure rebounds in 12 games.
- Played a season-high 43 minutes against Houston in the C-USA Tournament.
-Averaged 13.2 points and 8.7 rebounds in the College Basketball Invitational as UTEP advanced to the best-of-three finals against Oregon State.
- Member of the USA U19 team that won the gold medal at the FIBA World Championship in Auckland, New Zealand, in the summer of 2009.
All-District and All-Regional Team MVP as a junior and senior ... averaged 15 points, eight rebounds, four assists, four blocks and two steals as a senior with a .730 field goal percentage and .780 free throw percentage while playing at Raleigh Egypt High School ... averaged 15.0 ppg, 8.0 rpg, 4.0 apg, 2.0 bpg and 2.0 spg his junior year while connecting on 70 percent of his field goal tries and 80 percent of his charity shots at Trezvant High, where he played for three seasons ... earned All-Metro honors his junior season ... nominated for the McDonald's All-America Team ... his top single-game totals at the high school level were 30 points, nine rebounds and five assists ... coached by Jimmy Adams at Raleigh Egypt High.
Arnette Nathaniel Moultrie was born Nov. 18, 1990, in Queens, NY. ... Majoring in philosophy. ... Son of Rebecca Chandler.