My Dog Tag Welcome & General Guide
My Dog Tag is live! If you have a current Dog Tag account, you will now be able to update your contact information, buy tickets online, make a pledge and/or gift to the MSU Bulldog Club, subscribe to Maroon to the Max (or manage a current M2M subscription) and set your preferences for Bulldog E-News.
The Athletic Department encourages you to first add or update your current email address in your profile. Your email address is very important to us so that we may communicate with you when necessary. You are also encouraged to change your official Dog Tag login. In order to provide a more secure environment, we ask that you please use your preferred e-mail address as your login.
We are continuing to make improvements to My Dog Tag to better serve you. If you have any comments or suggestions, please click on the Customer Care link at the bottom of any page on MStateAthletics.com and select "Technical Assistance (My Dog Tag)" from the pulldown menu as you leave your comments for us. We appreciate your input and patience as we continue to work and make your online experience at mstateathletics.com a positive one.
As you browse through your account, you will currently notice four (4) tabs you can navigate (“Account”, "Mississippi State Ticket Office", “Bulldog Club” and “Maroon to the Max”).
Under the “Account” tab you will find seven (7) dropdown menu items:
1) “My Profile” – Here you will be able to view a snapshot of your current and historical activity with the Bulldog Club and Ticket Office – and you will notice that ticket history has not been downloaded in its entirety. You will be able to see full ticketing history in the near future.
2) “My Account Info” – Utilize this to edit your login information, your payment information and your shipping address.
3) “My Photo” – We encourage you to upload a photo of yourself so that we can recognize you when we see you in person.
4) “My Notifcations” – Your notification preferences will determine what type of e-mail information you receive from us through Bulldog E-News. As we begin to use the e-mail capabilities of the new system you will be able to receive releases for your preferred sports each time they are posted to mstateathletics.com. You have the ability to update your preferences at any time through this tab in My Dog Tag.
5) “My Credit Cards” – Obviously, this will be the area where you can add and manage your credit cards if you so choose to for payment purposes (Bulldog Club, Ticketing, Maroon to the Max).
6) “My Addresses” – Once again, obvious. Here you can manage your preferred billing and shipping addresses.
7) “My Messages” – This is where you will receive any important messages from MSU Athletics that are related to your My Dog Tag account or other individual business. When a new message, you will see a notification of that in the header area of your account.
Within the “Mississippi State Ticket Office” tab you will find five (5) dropdown menu items:
1) "Buy Tickets" - Select to buy tickets to any MSU athletic events being offered through online ticketing.
2) "My Pending Orders" - Shows a list of your recent ticket orders that payments have not yet been processed for.
3) "My Purchase History" - Simply a summary of your ticket purchase history on mstateathletics.com.
4) "My Season Seating Requests" - More information coming soon
5) "Ticket Advance" - More information coming soon
When you roll over the “Bulldog Club” tab, you will see two (2) dropdown menu items in “Pledge Now” and “Pledge History”, both fairly self-explanatory.
You may either make a pledge or gift or simply review your historical giving to the Bulldog Club. You will also notice that your current points and rank in the Bulldog Club are displayed at the top of the screen along side your address information and photo (if uploaded). You can view a “Point Breakdown” to see how your total points are calculated and you may also check out the “Priority Point Estimator” to see how an increase in your pledge will affect your rank in the Bulldog Club.
Finally, by clicking on the “Maroon to the Max” tab, you can either subscribe to MSU’s premium audio and video streaming packages, or manage your existing subscription.
Please remember the information contained in your Dog Tag profile is very personal and most Bulldogs choose to keep giving and ticketing information confidential. In order to do so you must be very careful to never share your login and password with anyone else. Remember, we also ask that your login be your preferred e-mail address to help make your account more secure. If necessary, you can change your current login by clicking on the “My Account Info” menu under the “Account” tab. Login and passwords can be edited there. You must also remember to log out. Once you log in to your Dog Tag account and continue viewing mstateathletics.com content, you will see “Welcome, (your name)” at the top of the main article area of any page on the web site. As long as that is present, you are logged into the system and you must log out to close your Dog Tag account. This is especially important to those who may be viewing on a public computer.
We hope your enjoy your Dog Tag experience. Please feel free to click on the Customer Care link on the bottom of any page and send us your comments or questions.
Thanks again for your support as we move forward and continue to improve your online experience with Mississippi State University Athletics!