Mississippi State Athletics on Twitter
To easily find this page in the future, visit www.mstateathletics.com/twitter.
About Mississippi State Athletics on Twitter:
Look for Twitter posts ("Tweets") from the MSU Athletics staff regarding breaking news, weather updates, insights and much more as it happens.
You can currently follow these Mississippi State sports and personalities on Twitter (more accounts will be added as they are created):
Athletics - Official Mississippi State Athletics Twitter (for breaking news, weather updates, etc.)
Official Mississippi State Athletics News Feed (automated feed of ALL articles posted to mstateathletics.com)
Baseball - Coach John Cohen
Men's Basketball - MSU Men's Basketball
Women's Basketball - Coach Sharon Fanning-Otis
Football - Coach Dan Mullen
Women's Golf - Coach Ginger Brown-Lemm
Softball - MSU Softball | Coach Jay Miller
Track & Field - Coach Al Schmidt
Volleyball - MSU Volleyball
MSU Athletic Administrators
- Director of Athletics Scott Stricklin
- Associate AD Bracky Brett
- Associate AD Mike Richey
- Assistant AD Bart Gregory
For fans new to Twitter, signing up is very easy and free. Instructions are as follows:
How to join Twitter and follow mstateathletics:
1. Go to twitter.com.
2. Click on the green “Get Started – Join!” button.
3. Type in your name, create your username, make a password, and enter your e-mail address.
4. Enter the security words.
5. Click “Create My Account”.
6. You now have a Twitter account!
7. Go to http://twitter.com/mstateathletics. Press the FOLLOW button.
Mobile device instructions:
1. Add your cell phone to your twitter account (login> settings> devices)
2. Text the verification code to twitter (40404)
3. Text “On” to twitter
4. Text “On mstateathletics” to twitter