Employment - Internships
Mississippi State University Strength & Conditioning Department is accepting applications for the position of Strength and Conditioning Volunteer Intern for the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. The successful candidate will be required to schedule and maintain a minimum of 40 hours per week with the Strength & Conditioning Department. The program is designed for undergraduate students and the post bachelor professional looking for experience.
The daily responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with supervision of strength training programs
- Attending to the daily maintenance of the training facilities
- Participation in weekly projects and assignments throughout the internship program
- Division 1 experience with earned recommendation for future career opportunities. No monetary compensation will be provided.
- Must have a strong work-ethic and have a desire to become a strength and conditioning professional. Ideal candidates will have a bachelor’s degree and a certification from one of the following: NSCA, CSCS; CSCCA, SCCC; USAW.
Inquiries must be received by:
- April 1st for Summer semester
- July 15th for the Fall semester
- December 1st for the Spring semester
If you are interested, send a letter of interest, resume, and three (3) professional references to:
Mississippi State University
Attn: Alicia Catlette, Asst. Strength Coach
PO Box 5327
MS State, MS 39762
Or e-mail to email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Alicia Catlette at 662-325-5463.
MSU is an AA/EOE