Welcome to Mississippi State Football Gameday 2013
Mississippi State University would like to provide everyone attending games on campus and on the road this season with pertinent information to make their gameday experience an enjoyable, memorable and safe one. Information relative to the Bulldogs' next game can be found on this page each week and you can find additional information related to State home games - including a weekend calendar of events, contact points and our interactive Fan Guide site - by utilizing the Gameday links above.
We hope you enjoy your weekends supporting the Bulldogs in 2013!
Gameweek Happenings - MSU vs. Ole Miss
• DawgTalk Call-In Show with Coach Dan Mullen
7 p.m. Monday, Buffalo Wild Wings - Starkville
Call 866-998-4893 to join the show!
• Junction/Tailgate Areas Open
4 p.m. Wednesday
• MSU Athletic Ticket Office Opens At Davis Wade Stadium
3:30 p.m. Thursday, located beneath Seal M-Club Building
• C Spire Wireless Fan Zone
3:30 p.m. - 6 p.m. Thursday, West Lawn across from The Junction
At the C Spire tent, fans can have their pictures taken with Bully, Champ, current student-athletes, and the spirit squads while also getting autographs from former Bulldog Greats-including the weekly honorary captain! Kids will enjoy the giant inflatables and Mississippi State temporary face tattoos and custom "eye black". Parents, don't miss the best deal in town by signing your kids up for membership in the Junior Bulldog Club sponsored by Chick-Fil-A! Chick-Fil-A will be located near the face painting tent, and their cow mascot will be handing out free samples. Festivities also include the live pregame radio broadcast and giveaways of the game day stickers.
• Gates Open At Davis Wade Stadium
4:15 p.m. Saturday
• Dawg Walk
approx. 4:15 p.m. Saturday, The Junction
Join members of the Famous Maroon Band and spirit groups as they welcome Coach Dan Mullen and the Bulldogs to Davis Wade Stadium.
• Parade to the Stadium
approx. 5:30 p.m. Saturday, The Junction
Bring out your cowbells and get ready for kickoff with the Famous Maroon Band as they perform the traditional march through The Junction to the stadium to mark the one-hour pregame countdown!
- MSU Men's Golf Team will be recognized
- RJ Young Honorary Captains Tom Inman and Bill McGuire will be recognized
- Band Senior day recognition
- Famous Maroon Band pregame show
- Six-time Country Music Award Winner Mac McAnally will sing the National Anthem
- Football Senior presentation
- Miss Mississippi Chelsea Rick (coin toss)
- Folds of Honor presentation
- Egg Bowl Run tribute
- Halbrook Award presentation
- MSU Pom Squad performance
- Spirit Squad Senior recognition
- Ole Miss Band performance
- Famous Maroon Band performance
Schedule subject to change