- Spent the summer of 2012 playing for the Mississippi Fuego of the Women's Premier Soccer League, earning all-conference honors in goal.
- Comes to Mississippi State after playing her first two collegiate seasons at UAB.
- Earned C-USA Academic Medal in 2010.
- Was named to the Commissioner's Honor Roll both seasons.
- Redshirted her rookie campaign in Birmingham.
- Played in 13 contests during the 2011 season, claiming the win in all but one of the team's games.
- Saved a Conference USA seventh-most 69 shots (5.31 per game).
- Compiled a 1.66 goals-against average and pitched three shutouts.
- Named C-USA Defensive Player of the Week after posting blank sheets against Colorado College and UTEP.
- Made 10 saves against 11 on-target chances in the two matches.
- Capped the 2011 season with a career-high 10 stops in UAB's 3-2, overtime win against East Carolina.
- Three-time all-state selection and captain for her father, Craig, at Ridgeland High School.
- Captained Mississippi's ODP team.
- Competed on the club level for Chicago Fire Juniors.
- Led Cecil Hinds' squad to a club state championship.
- Had the opportunity to also play for the '90 Region IV United ODP as a senior.
- Served as president of the National Honor Society and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- A three-time Daughters of the American Revolution Citizenship Award recipient.
- Outstanding in the classroom, graduating in the top five percent of her class.
- Born Sept. 14, 1991, in Laurel, Miss.
- The daughter of Craig and Jodie Winship.
- Has one sister, Cassie.
- Seeking a criminology degree.