- Enjoyed a splendid prep career for Chris Leonardi's University School of Jackson team.
- Earned all-state, all-region and all-district honors all four years of her playing career.
- Broke her school's career scoring record with 149 goals and 30 assists over her four-year career.
- Paced University School of Jackson to back-to-back state championships her final two prep seasons.
- Named Jackson Sun Offensive Player of the Year and All-District 13A-AA MVP after scoring 30 goals and assisting on 14 more to help her 2011 squad to a 17-1-1 record, the Division II-A West Region title and the state championship.
- Claimed her second of back-to-back Jackson Sun Player of the Year accolades following a junior campaign in which she tallied 77 points on 36 goals and five assists in leading the Lady Bruins to the state title.
- Scored 84 points as a sophomore following a sensational freshman year that saw her score 42 goals and three assists for 87 points.
- Also excelled on the track for USJ in a number of events.
- Earned all-state honors on the school's 4x800-meter relay team that won the state title in 2009.
- Selected to the Tennessee Olympic Development Program in 2009 and 2010.
- Excelled on the club level playing for the Lobos Soccer Club and head coach Kieron Heblich.
- Helped the Lady Lobos to three tournament titles during the 2010-11 club season, including winning the prestigious Disney Showcase in Orlando, Fla.
- Scored 20 goals, including nine in Region III play, as she guided the Blue squad to the Region III Premier League central title, Region III Southern Region quarterfinals and the USYS Tennessee DI state finals.
- Scored 40 goals for the Lady Lobos' 2009-10 squad that went 34-5-1 en route to winning the CASL title and advancing to the state D1 finals.
- Born Honeye Heydari in Memphis, Tenn., on Jan. 11, 1994.
- The daughter of Saeed and Maryam Heydari.
- Has a brother, Hamed, and a sister, Holeh.
- Pursuing a degree in biological sciences.