- Earned her first selection to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
- Started 15 of the 19 games she played and logged 949 minutes.
- Scored her first collegiate goal against Mississippi Valley State, a score that proved to be the game-winner.
- Established season highs for goals (1), assists (4) and points (6).
- Finished fourth for MSU in points with six.
- Tied for second on the team with four assists.
- Collected a career-best two assists against Georgia State.
- Assisted MSU's second goal against UT Martin.
- Compiled three points against Miss. Valley State and Southern Miss, scoring her first MSU goal vs. MVSU and assisting the golden goal against USM.
- Played in all but the season opener, logging 16 starts during her rookie season.
- Collected one point on the year, assisting Tarah Henderson's 14th-minute goal at Georgia.
- Tallied 22 shots, putting seven chances on target.
- Played a season-best 106 minutes in MSU's 2-2 tie against Alabama.
- Played club soccer alongside fellow Bulldog freshman Shannen Jainudeen for coach Richard Hirst’s Ajax United Magic.
- Invited to the Canadian National Training Centre in 2010.
- Helped guide Ajax United to the U17 Ontario Cup championship and the U17 Quebec Cup in 2010.
- Won a Canadian National silver medal with Ajax in 2009 after leading the team to the first of two-straight Ontario Cup titles.
- Collected 31 points on 15 goals and 16 assists for her club squad two seasons ago, earning the Golden Boot Award.
- Most recently netted seven goals and nine assists as Ajax finished 23-6-4.
- Born Dana Leigh Forbes on June 5, 1993, in Peterborough, Ontario.
- The daughter of Harry and Patty Forbes.
- Has three sisters — Monica, Sylvia and Erika.
- Majoring in accounting.