- Voted team captain in October.
- Appeared in all 31 games a year ago and started nine games.
- Averaged 4.9 points and 3.2 rebounds, while shooting 44.4 percent from the floor. In the nine games he started, his averaged improved to 7.3 points and 3.9 boards.
- Scored in double-digits four times, with career-high of 22 points coming against Nicholls State.
- Highest point total in an SEC game was 9 points at home against Arkansas on Feb. 9 in Starkville.
- Had season-high 8 rebounds twice against Virginia Tech and Troy.
- Dished out career-best 6 assists against both Tennessee State in season opener and at Arkansas on March 2.
- Had multiple blocked shots in three games - Ole Miss (2-9-11, 2), Auburn (1-16-11, 2) and North Carolina A&T (12-12-10, 2), all wins.
- Had multiple steals in four games - Appalachian State (11-19-10, 2), Nicholls State (12-13-10, 2), Alabama State (12-14-10, 2) and at Hawaii (12-25-10, 2).
- In SEC Tournament against Vanderbilt, scored 6 points and grabbed four rebounds in 19 minutes of action.
2009-10 Junior College
- As a sophomore at Northwest Florida State College, Bryant started all games en route to leading his team to a 30-5 ledger and the Panhandle Conference title.
- Averaged 20.5 points and made 269 of his 602 field-goal attempts.
- Was 48 of 141 from 3-point range and made 133 of his 212 free throws.
- Averaged 9.1 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.7 steals and 0.7 blocks a game.
- Scored a career-high 29 points against Chipola College (2-17-10).
- Concluded his career averaging 16.3 points, while shooting 34 percent from 3-point range and 52 percent overall from the floor.
- Voted unanimously as the Panhandle Conference Player of the Year by
- Named first-team All-FCCAA and was a third-team NJCAA All-American.
- In the national junior college championships, led his team to a sixth-place finish.
2008-09 Junior College
- As a freshman, Bryant appeared in 19 games.
- Shot 56.5 percent from the floor (82-145) and averaged 12.1 points.
- Averaged 3.6 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 1.5 steals and 0.3 blocks a game.
- Dished out a career-best 13 assists at Cape Fear Community College (11-22-08).
- Collected a career-high six steals against Atlanta Metropolitan College (11-14-08).
Led his team to two regional titles and four playoff appearances during his four-year career. ... As a senior, he averaged 29.6 points, 9.3 rebounds, 3.6 steals and 3.6 assists en route to garnering team MVP honors and being named the Albany Herald's player of the year for the second-consecutive season. ... Was chosen to play in the Georgia North-South All-Star game.
Brian R. Bryant was born June 5, 1990, in Tifton, Ga. ... Majoring in educational psychology. ... The son of Vivian Jackson and Franklin Bryant.