- Earned her third selection to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
- Served as team captain for third-straight year.
- Started all 20 games for the Bulldogs.
- Played in all but one match in her career, going the distance in all but two.
- Tallied season highs with four assists and four points.
- Led a defense that posted six shutouts on the year.
- Assisted Jasmine Simmons' golden goal against USM.
- Named to the Bulldog Classic All-Tournament Team following a career-high two assists against South Alabama.
- Collected the winning assist on Honeye Heydari's goal against ULM.
- Anchored MSU's back line to a 0-0 draw at South Carolina in the league opener.
- Earned her second selection to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
- Selected to be one of the team captains for a second-straight season.
- Started on the defensive line in all but one game, missing the season finale at Ole Miss.
- Went the distance in 17 of her 18 games.
- Collected three points on a goal and an assist.
- Scored the first goal of her career in State's 1-1 tie against Troy.
- Assisted Shannen Jainudeen's equalizer as the Bulldogs played to a 2-2 stalemate against Alabama.
- Put two of her five shots on target.
- Selected to the SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll following a stellar rookie season in which she started all 20 of the team's games.
- Logged a team-high 1,724 minutes on the Bulldogs' back line.
- Went the distance in 18 of the team's 20 games, including 102 minutes in MSU's 1-0 double-overtime setback to Tennessee.
- Capped her rookie season with two points on a pair of assists.
- Fired three shots, with one coming between the posts.
- Earned Trojan Classic All-Tournament honors after her stellar defending and first collegiate point helped the Bulldogs hoist the title.
- Tallied one of the assists on Rachel Wannek's game-winning goal as the Bulldogs rallied to defeat South Alabama in the championship match.
- Registered her second assist in as many matches in the Dawgs' win against Mississippi Valley State.
- Played four years of prep soccer for Whitewater High School in Georgia, finishing her prep career with one state title and two runner-up honors.
- Named Region 5-AAAA First Team Defender following a senior campaign that saw her lead Whitewater to a second-straight state runner-up showing.
- Selected Region 5-AAAA honorable mention as a junior after helping Whitewater to a 19-2 record and second in the state.
- One of 37 female athletes nationwide named to the 2009 NSCAA/Adidas High School Scholar All-America team.
- Tabbed WHS Defensive MVP as a sophomore after helping the Wildcats surrender just 27 goals and claim the state championship.
- Captained Mark McCain's Atlanta Fire United Elite and also played for the AFC Lightning.
- Helped lead the Fire to the Region III Premier League, Red Bull League, Atlanta Cup and Georgia State Cup championships in 2008.
- Claimed the Red Bull League title and Puma Region III Invitational championship with the Fire in 2007 while advancing to the semifinals of the Georgia State Cup and USYSA Region III tournament.
- Won the 2006 Puma Tournament championship in 2006 after finishing third in the Fall Region III Premier League.
- Won the 2006 Spring Region III Premier League with the AFC Lightning before advancing to the semifinals of the Region III tournament.
- Claimed the 2006 Concord Fire Challenge championship while advancing to the semifinals of the Georgia State Cup.
- Helped the 2005 Lightning to the semifinals of the Disney Showcase.
- Born Morganne Maria Grimes on March 2, 1992, in Modesto, Calif.
- The daughter of J.J. and Maria Grimes, and has three siblings: Mackennzie, Madisson and John.
- Majoring in accounting.