- Named Second Team All-SEC.
- Led the SEC in shots per game (3.95) and goals per game (0.60) while rating second in shots (79), third in points per game (1.40), and fourth in points (28) and goals (12).
- Earned SEC Academic Honor Roll honors for her third year.
- Named SEC Offensive Player of the Week Oct. 26 after scoring two goals, including her team-best third game-winner, in a double-overtime win against Ole Miss.
- Broke the school record for career goals, scoring her 23rd for the game-winner against Ole Miss.
- Tied the school record with four straight games with a goal and set a new standard with four multiple-goal games, three coming in SEC play.
- Tied for second on the team with four assists.
- Registered a career-best five points against Alabama, notching two goals and an assist.
- Tied for second-most goals in a season (12) while becoming MSU's first double-digit goal scorer since 2001.
- Ranks third in points for both a season (28) and career (58).
- Named Bulldog Classic MVP for the second-straight year after tallying seven points on three goals and an assist.
- Earned a spot on the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
- Led MSU in points (13) and assists (3) while tying for the goals lead with five.
- Scored two game-winners and led the Bulldogs with 59 shots.
- Tied for eighth in MSU career points (30) and 10th in goals (11), while needing one assist to break into the top 10.
- Scored the winner in the 76th minute at Jackson State.
- Named Bulldog Classic MVP after assisting the game winner against both Lipscomb and Arkansas-Pine Bluff.
- Tallied three points against Alabama and Auburn. Assisted Jasmine Simmons' 3rd-minute goal against the Tide before capping MSU's upset of the No. 20 Tigers with a 47th-minute strike.
- Struck with State's first goal at Georgia, depositing a strike in the fifth minute.
- Scored the winner against No. 11 Florida 37 seconds in, the second-fastest goal in school history.
- Sparked the Dawgs' 2-1 win at Vanderbilt with a 10th-minute goal.
- Led the Bulldogs with 17 points (T-10th in single-season school history), six goals and five assists.
- Posted the fifth-most goals and points by an MSU rookie en route to being ranked among the nation's best freshmen by TopDrawerSoccer.com.
- Also excelled in the classroom, earning SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll accolades.
- Assisted Madison McKee's winner in her MSU debut, a win at UT Martin.
- Put in a career-high three points against Southern Mississippi, notching an assist in the 17th minute before scoring in the 32nd.
- Scored State's first goal as MSU defeated South Alabama to claim the Trojan Classic title.
- Notched an assist against Mississippi Valley State and scored MSU's opening goal against Jackson State.
- Netted a goal from the top of the 18-yard box against Auburn and assisted on Kim Pettit's goal against Florida.
- Scored a 23rd-minute strike against LSU and netted her sixth goal of the year in the 21st-minute at Kentucky.
- Named SEC Freshman of the Week after finding Kat Walsh for the game-winning goal against Ole Miss.
- Played on the prep level for Chris Bartels at Briarcrest Christian High School.
- Captained the Lady Saints in 2009, earning TSWA All-State and Katie Hunter All-State Team honors.
- Named all-state, all-region, all-metro and Commercial Appeal Best of Preps in 2008 and 2009.
- Scored four goals as a freshman before injury forced her to miss the rest of that season and her sophomore campaign.
- Came back her junior season and was named the top girls soccer player in Memphis after netting 26 goals and 14 assists while leading Briarcrest to the D2-AA state championship match and the D2-AA West Region title.
- Selected to the All-Tournament Region Team following her junior campaign.
- Named Briarcrest Christian MVP and finalist for 2008 Tennessee Gatorade Player of the Year.
- Ran on BCHS' record-setting 4x800-meter relay team in 2007.
- Played club soccer for coach Clint Browne's Lady Lobos '92 squad that ranked in the top 25 nationally.
- Scored 27 goals for Fury '92 as the team won the Tennessee state championship.
- Netted 77 goals as she helped her team to the Tennessee state semifinals... Scored 48 times during the 2004-05 club season.
- Played on the 2004 Tennessee club state title team and the Fury's 2005 state semifinalists.
- Born Elisabeth Morgan Sullivan on Dec. 28, 1991, in Memphis, Tenn.
- The daughter of Harry and Marcia Sullivan, and has an older brother, Harrison.
- Majoring in elementary education.