- Appeared in 10 games for the Bulldogs and averaged 0.9 points and 0.4 rebounds in 40 minutes of action.
- Missed the first 10 games due to a hip injury.
- Saw first action against Florida Atlantic and logged 12 minutes, while scoring 2 points on 1-of-2 shooting.
- After not playing the next eight games, returned for one minute at Vanderbilt.
- Appeared in nine SEC games, with the most minutes coming at home against Auburn - 7.
- His season-high of 5 points came against Auburn, while his season-high of 2 rebounds came at home versus Ole Miss.
- For the year, was perfect on all four free throw attempts.
- Was sidelined the final four games of the year due to a wrist injury.
- Appeared in 24 games for Mississippi State and earned two starts.
- The two starts came against Alabama State on 12-14-10 and Arkansas on 2-9-11.
- Scored first-career points on a 3-pointer against Tennessee State in the season opener.
- Career-high of 6 points came against North Carolina A&T on 12-12-10.
- Career-high of 6 rebounds also came against North Carolina A&T.
- Logged a season-best 25 minutes against Alabama State on 12-14-10, where he dished out 3 assists, scored 4 points and grabbed 3 rebounds in first start as a Bulldog.
- Lone steal of the season came on Christmas Day against Hawaii in the Diamondhead Classic.
- In the SEC Tournament against Vanderbilt, he played 5 minutes and wasn't credited with any points or rebounds.
- On the year, averaged 1.0 points, 0.2 assists and 0.7 rebounds.
- Redshirted his first year on campus and has four years of eligibility remaining.
A first-team All-State and All-District selection as a senior. ... Played in the Mississippi-Alabama All-Star Classic. ... Was a member of the Clarion-Ledger's Dandy Dozen team as junior and senior and was a two-time member of the Columbus Dispatch All-Area team. ... Was tabbed team MVP after averaging 24.4 points, 8.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists. ... Scored 20-plus points 17 times, 30 or more points five times and 40-plus points three times. ... Also recorded eight double-doubles. ... Scored a career-high 43 points twice, against Kemper County and Starkville. ... Had a season-high 15 rebounds against Forest Hill and twice dished out five assists - East Oktibbeha and Kosciusko. ... As a junior, selected to the North/South All-Star game and invited to LeBron James & Paul Pierce Skills Camps. ... First-team All-District and second-team All-State selection. ... Averaged 25.1 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.2 steals en route to being named team MVP. ... Scored in double-digits every game and had four double-doubles. . ... Scored 20-plus points 23 times, and eclipsed the 30-point total eight times, while reaching 40 twice. ... Scored season-high 41 points twice against Lanier and New Hope. ... Twice hauled in 14 rebounds, against Northwest Rankin and Columbus. ... Dished out a season-high six assists against Northwest Rankin, while his best steals mark was four against Neshoba Central. ... Averaged 19 points as a sophomore and claimed first-team All-District honors.
Shaun Smith was born Nov. 19, 1990, in Columbus, MS. ... Majoring in human sciences. ... The son of Lucy Smith and Tommie Henley.