- Named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
- Played on the defensive line in 16 contests, starting 11 times.
- Played a career-best 90 minutes on five occasions.
- Fired three shots on the year, with two of those being on-goal chances.
- Had a shot on goal with her lone attempt in the season opener at Arkansas State.
- Also saw her second chance on target come in Arkansas, as she put an attempt between the posts against the Razorbacks.
- Claimed a second-straight SEC Academic Honor Roll selection.
- Played in six games on the year, logging 87 minutes on the pitch.
- Took one shot in the Bulldogs' win against Mississippi Valley State.
- Logged a season-best 30 minutes at Florida.
- Earned immediate on-field action with her hard work on the field.
- Was also a stellar student in the classroom, claiming SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll accolades.
- Saw action on defense in five matches, drawing a start in the season-opening win against Jackson State in the Ole Miss Invitational.
- Played 98 minutes in her rookie season, including a season-high 52 minutes against JSU.
- Played for Janet McMaster at Warren Central High School.
- Named the 2009 Female Athlete of the Year and Wendy's High School Heisman nominee.
- Selected to the Mississippi All-Star Game as a senior after earning her fourth-straight All-District selection.
- Named Most Valuable Player (2008), Spirit and Desire Award winner (2007) and Most Versatile (2004 and 2006) during her prep career.
- Also played golf and ran track and cross country.
- Won the Viking Award for golf and set the school's pole vault record in 2008.
- Born Julie Rebecca Waddle on May 22, 1990, in Vicksburg, Miss.
- The daughter of Jimmy and Donna Waddle and Rodney and Cindy Smith... Has a sister, Jennifer, and a brother, Matthew.
- Majoring in pre-med chemistry.