- Played in one contest, logging 23 minutes in the season opener at Arkansas State.
- Played in 10 games, starting twice while notching 411 minutes.
- Saw her first action of the season on the back line against Southern Mississippi, logging 32 minutes in the 3-0 win.
- Played 53 minutes on the back line in State's 5-0 shutout of Mississippi Valley State.
- Fired the first shot of her career, an on-goal opportunity, in State's win at Oral Roberts.
- Played her first full match and drew her inaugural start at Alabama (9/26).
- Saw action in six matches as a reserve on the back line.
- Gained valuable experience in her rookie season, logging 94 minutes of field action.
- Did a stellar job on defense in her first collegiate match, playing the closing 21 minutes in the Dawgs' 2-1 win at Northwestern State.
- Played a season-high 26 minutes at Tennessee.
- Played club soccer for Randy Shaw's Solar Soccer Club, helping the squad to a No. 3 North Texas ranking, No. 9 Region III standing and a No. 34 national ranking.
- Competed on the Solar squad that won the Lake Highlands DI championship en route to finishing fourth in the Region III Premier League West.
- Helped lead Solar to the semifinals of the 2007 Disney Showcase, a year after claiming the showcase's Predator championship with the Sting Soccer Club.
- Led the Sting to the Region III semifinals in 2005 and 2007.
- Claimed a North Texas state championship and advanced to the 2005 USYSA Southern Region semifinals with the Sting.
- Earned six-straight selections to the North Texas state '91 team.
- Received five consecutive Region III Olympic Development Program camp invitations.
- Played prep soccer for Dianne Davey at Plano Senior High School.
- Born Jennifer Elaine Grant on Jan. 12, 1991, in Dallas, Texas.
- The daughter of Ken and Martha Grant.
- Has one brother, Matthew.
- Seeking a degree in business.