- Named a team captain by her teammates.
- Excelled in the classroom, earning a third SEC Academic Honor Roll selection.
- Played in 18 of the team's 19 games, starting 17 of those contests in the midfield.
- Tallied four points in her junior campaign, scoring a goal while matching her season high for assists with two.
- Fired 22 shots and 11 on-goal chances, matching her season highs set in 2010.
- Scored the golden goal off a keeper deflection in MSU's 1-0 win against Arkansas-Pine Bluff.
- Earned the assist on Morganne Grimes' 86th-minute equalizer against Troy.
- Assisted Tarah Henderson's 14th-minute goal at Georgia.
- Earned a place on the SEC Fall Academic Honor Roll.
- Started every game in the midfield for the Bulldogs, logging 1,488 minutes.
- Tied for fourth on the team with seven points.
- Scored the first three goals of her career while adding her third collegiate assist.
- Tallied 22 shots, with 11 coming on target.
- Flicked in the game-winning goal in the Bulldogs' season-opening victory at UT Martin.
- Scored State's final goal in a 3-0 victory against Southern Mississippi.
- Beat the keeper on a one-v.-one to help lead MSU to a 5-0 win against Mississippi Valley State.
- Assisted on Elisabeth Sullivan's 21st-minute goal at Kentucky.
- Named to the SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll.
- Played in 17 matches in her rookie campaign, drawing seven starts during the middle portion of the slate.
- Tallied 957 minutes on the pitch, including two complete-match efforts.
- Logged 110 minutes in the Dawgs' 1-1 tie against No. 7 Florida.
- Tallied a pair of assists to finish her freshman season with two points.
- Assisted Kat Walsh's game-winning goal as State defeated Florida Gulf Coast to win the UNF Ponte Vedra Showcase.
- Also had the assist on Walsh's goal in a 2-0 win against Kentucky.
- Joined the Bulldogs following a stellar in-state prep career at Clinton High School.
- Helped Thomas Bobo's Arrows to the Mississippi 5A Playoffs in 2008 with an 18-2-1 record.
- Capped her senior campaign with 22 goals and eight assists in leading CHS to the 5A state semifinals.
- Scored 15 goals and notched three assists as a junior to earn team MVP honors and the Arrow Award for the second straight season.
- Enjoyed a stellar career playing club soccer for Eric Dade's Birmingham United.
- Helped the United to the top ranking in Alabama this season, a No. 7 region ranking and a top-20 national standing.
- Played on the United squad that claimed the Region III Premier League Central championship and earned a trip to the regional tournament in Raleigh, N.C., with a 19-2 record.
- Spent the summer of 2006 playing for the Jackson Futbol Club squad that qualified for regionals in Little Rock, Ark.
- Born Madison Lane McKee on Mar. 7, 1991, in Jackson, Miss.
- The daughter of John and Kelly McKee, and has one sibling, Taylor.
- Pursuing a degree in industrial engineering.