- Tallied her third SEC Academic Honor Roll selection.
- Saw action in 13 contests as a reserve at forward.
- Logged 125 minutes of field time.
- Earned a second SEC Academic Honor Roll selection.
- Played in 13 games, starting twice.
- Took seven shots, with one coming on target.
- Notched the first assist and point of her career as she found Leanna Baldner for the header off a corner kick against LSU.
- Was outstanding in the classroom, earning SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll accolades.
- Played in 17 matches at the forward position in her freshman season, including the last eight contests of the year.
- Collected 325 minutes of field action as a rookie.
- Fired eight shots (three on goal), including a season-high two in a win against Florida Gulf Coast and a tie against No. 8 South Carolina.
- Played prep soccer for Kevin Bower at Brookhaven High School following two seasons at Greenwood (S.C.) High School.
- Scored seven goals and added four assists last season to help Brookhaven advance to the Mississippi 4A State Playoffs.
- Netted 16 shots as a junior and assisted on seven more to earn All-District 6-4A honors and the BHS Most Valuable Defensive Player Award.
- Played her freshman and sophomore seasons for George Sugden's Greenwood High School squad, scoring 44 goals and 12 assists in earning Region 1-AAAA All-Region honors both years.
- Played club soccer for Brad Walker's Mandeville Soccer Club, leading the squad to the USYSA Southern Region U19 semifinals in Raleigh, N.C.
- Paced Mandeville's U17 squad to the Dallas Labor Day Invitational, Disney Showcase, Las Vegas Showcase and Houston Shootout.
- Advanced to the U16 state finals after advancing to the USYSA Southern Region quarterfinals with her U15 squad.
- A South Carolina 1990 State Select Olympic Development Program squad selection in 2007.
- Born Katy Lynn Hoover in Brookhaven, Miss., on Aug. 6, 1990.
- Daughter of Alvin and Nancy Hoover.
- Has one brother, Jeff, and two sisters, Christy and Amy... Her sister, Amy, is a freshman forward for the Bulldogs.
- Majoring in chemical engineering.