- Played and started in 18 games and recorded an SEC-best 131 saves, second-most in MSU single-season school history.
- Stopped the ninth-most shots in the nation.
- Recorded a .819 saves percentage, third-highest in the league.
- Tallied four shutouts, tying her for fifth-most in program history.
- Established a new single-game saves record with 19 stops at Georgia, a mark that tied for third-most in SEC history.
- Turned away eight shots, seven in the second half, as MSU blanked No. 20 Auburn.
- Named SEC Defensive Player of the Week following a 13-save shutout of 11th-ranked Florida.
- Saved 12 shots against Kentucky before turning back seven attempts in a road win at Vanderbilt.
- Starter in 17 games who tied for the fifth-most saves in a season with 110.
- Stopped four shots as she earned the win in State's season-opening victory at UT Martin.
- Posted the first shutout of her career as she stopped five shots in a win against USM.
- Earned Trojan Classic all-tournament honors after allowing one goal and making seven saves against Troy and South Alabama combined.
- Pitched shutouts against Troy and Mississippi Valley State.
- Claimed three 12-save efforts in a six-match span.
- Stopped three shots as MSU defeated Ole Miss to claim the Magnolia Cup in the season finale.
2009 (Redshirt Freshman)
- Saw action in a trio of matches before a knee injury against Alabama ended her season.
- Collected a win and stopped eight shots while not allowing a goal.
- Turned back six shots over the last 39 minutes as MSU defeated Florida Gulf Coast 1-0 to win the UNF Ponte Vedra Showcase.
- Played 22 scoreless minutes against Auburn before earning her first career start against Alabama.
- Redshirted after suffering a knee injury in preseason practice.
- Three-time All-District and All-Conference goalie for at Edmond North High School.
- Named All-State as a senior after leading the Huskies to a 15-2 record, third-straight 6A state championship appearance and No. 2 final state ranking.
- Putnam City North 6A Defensive Player of the Year and Bethany All-Tribune Team honoree in 2006.
- Competed for the Oklahoma '89 Olympic Development Program since 2002.
- Tabbed to the Region III pool in 2004 and 2005 after being an honorable mention member in 2003.
- Helped ESC 90 Black to an eighth-straight State Cup and the Region III finals in 2008.
- Also led ESC '90 to the semifinals of the 2008 President's Day Cup and the 2007 Surf Cup.
- Played on the U16 squad that claimed national finalist honors at the 2006 USYS tournament after winning the Region III championship.
- Helped her U15 team to the Region III finals of the U15 USYS tournament.
- Member of the Oklahoma Alliance of the Women's Premier Soccer League that captured the 2008 Big Sky South Conference championship.
- Born Skylar Ann Rosson on Dec. 6, 1989, in Tulsa, Okla.
- Daughter of Mike and Renee Rosson, and has a brother, Lex.
- Majoring in biological sciences.