2009-10 • Junior
- Appeared in 34 games for the Bulldogs and drew 33 starts.
- Scored a season-high 17 points three times - Kentucky (2-16-10), San Diego (12-31-09) and St. Bonaventure (12-5-09).
- Had a season-high 16 rebounds at Houston (12-19-09).
- Finished second on the team with 185 rebounds and was also second with 31 blocked shots.
- Recorded two double-doubles (13 pts, 12 rebs at Ole Miss, 1-09-10; 10 pts, 10 rebs at Arkansas, 1-28-10).
- Was suspended against SE Lousiana and Bethune-Cookman.
- On the year, averaged 8.9 points and 5.4 rebounds.
- In the SEC Tournament, averaged 5.3 points and 3.3 rebounds, hitting 8 of his 23 shots from the floor.
- Against Jackson State and North Carolina in the NIT, averaged 8.5 points and 3.5 rebounds.
- In mid-December, made 16-straight free throws.
2008-09 • Sophomore
- Scored a career-high 19 points in 17 minutes against Georgia in the opening round of SEC Tournament.
- Started the first nine games for the Bulldogs and played in 16 more after seeing limited action in just 11 games as a true freshman.
- Was second on the team at the foul line with a 79.2 percent accuracy (42 of 53).
- Finished seventh on the team with seven blocked shots.
- Averaged 6.2 points and 3.4 boards.
- Had career-high nine rebounds against Texas Tech in the Legends Classic in New Jersey.
- Due to a coaching decision, did not play in 11 games.
- In the SEC Tournament, averaged 9.8 points and 3.0 rebounds, while draining 6 of his 12 3-pointers. From the field, he was 12 of 23.
- Against Washington in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament, he scored nine points and had eight rebounds en route to earning Chevrolet Player of the Game honors.
2007-08 • Freshman
- Averaged 1.5 points (5-13 FGs; 2-7 treys & 4-7 FTs) and 1.1 rebounds per game in
11 brief appearances (4.7 mins/gm).
- Saw total of two minutes of playing time in just two regular-season SEC outings.
- Did not see game action in the last 16 contests (last was Jan. 26 home win against Ole Miss).
- Blocked a shot (his third of the year) in one-minute stint vs. Ole Miss (Jan. 26).
- Connected on 1-of-2 field goal attempts against his hometown LSU Tigers in his SEC debut (1 min) at Baton Rouge on Jan. 9 for his first two points since Dec. 19 at Loyola Marymount.
- High point of his rookie campaign was the Dec. 8 Southeastern Louisiana contest in which he set season highs for points (8), field goals made (3) and attempted (5), 3-pointers made (2), rebounds (6) and minutes played (11).
- Hit a field goal in his only attempt and made 1-of-2 free throws, as well as collecting his first two assists and first steal of the campaign, in 10-minute stint at Loyola Marymount.
Averaged a team-leading 18.9 points, along with seven rebounds and three blocks per game for coach Dave Campbell at Maine Central Institute in Pittsfield, Maine - the same prep school which has produced NBA players Sam Cassell, Cuttino Mobley, Caron Butler, DerMarr Johnson and Brad Miller. ... Started all 29 games for the Huskies, recording six double-doubles during the campaign. ... His single-game 2006-07 season-best efforts of 30 points and 22 rebounds came against Lee Academy. ... Rated as the nation's No. 20 post-graduate player by Scout.com.
Averaged 16.9 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game to earn 2005-06 All-District 20-5A First Team honors for coach
James Bailey at Willowridge High School in Houston, Texas - the same high school which produced current NBA guards T.J. Ford and Daniel Ewing, formerly of Texas and Duke, respectively. ... Posted single-game season highs of 36 points, 17 rebounds and seven blocked shots for the Eagles in 2005-06. ... Chosen to the 2006 Houston Area Basketball Coaches Association All-Star Game. ... Rated seventh among Texas recruits by Rivals.com in 2006. ... Starred for coach John Eurey's Houston Superstars AAU ballclub. ... Played for coach Larry Grantham at Baton Rouge's Tara High School before moving to Texas.
Kodi Augustus was born November 2, 1987, in Baton Rouge, La. ... Majoring in Political Science. ... The son of Troy and Georgiana Carter. ... Cousin of WNBA standout and former LSU All-American Seimone Augustus.